What does Kokoro mean?
Kokoro means heart, mind, and spirit in Japanese. And hey, isn’t that the key to sales and marketing? When we understand our customer’s heart, what that person wants and needs, then we can make sure what we offer truly benefits that person. See our core values here.
What does Kokoro do for you?
If you’re frustrated and know that there’s a high ROI to be had by digital marketing dollars, and know there must be a better way, but don’t know where to start, and don’t have time – we understand and we have a plan. We’ve been there and we get it. And, we’ve helped dozens of companies and we can help you, too. Kokoro’s services and systems give you new marketing tools and marketing content that will grow your business and save you time.
We provide marketing services and automated marketing systems so that you (and your key people) are freed up to do what you do best. Or, we’ll set you up with a starter kit so you can do marketing automation in-house.
Here’s how your life will be better when we work together
Unlike dated marketing methods and expensive, difficult systems, Kokoro’s services and systems give you new measurable marketing tools and marketing content that:
- Your customers and prospects will love; that will make them trust you and turn to you for solutions
- Shortens the sales cycle
- Generates new leads
- Stops leads from falling between the cracks
- Gives you more exposure, more consistently
What is the Kokoro system?
- Lifecycle Marketing Master Plan: If you had a magic wand and could change your marketing, what area would you change first? When you look at your company, what holes are in your business and where are the best opportunties? What changes would move the needle most? (See Lifecycle Marketing Master Plan here.) We’ll work together to define the goal(s) and create a plan to make it happen. What are the first couple of projects you’d want to do? Here are some favorites: get more leads, follow up on leads and contacts you already have, use webinars to get more customers, use white papers and guides to educate your customers, prioritize which prospects to call first, and more. There are 7 marketing basics that are like magic and we’ll put them to work for you!
- Your Customer and Your Message: We’ll work with you on what to say to your prospects and customers so you can get more business. We’ll dial in messages for your perfect customer, looking at their pain points and how you solve your customers’ problems.
- Tech and Content: We’ll put automated systems in place in order to deliver consistent, targeted, and efficient results. This is where marketing automation is leveraged for you (See an actual campaign here) and ensures that follow up is happening and money is coming in while you are sleeping or while you are on the road!
Team Kokoro here…
While we all have many skills and hats, here are our focus areas:
Cindy Zuelsdorf – Founding partner, sales and marketing expert, marketing automation expert
Fallon Cavanagh – Project manager, marketing automation expert
Kitty Higinbotham – Writer, technical expert
Kristin Berkery – Writer, social media manager, video and graphics
Yelena Oleshkevich – Marketing automation expert
Amy Gaylord – Accounts payable and receivable
Pat Brown – Accounts payable and receivable
Who is Kokoro?
Kokoro is Cindy Zuelsdorf, the team at Kokoro, Bob Decker, Chris Lesieutre and other members of the Dundee Hills Group companies. Kokoro is part of the Dundee Hills Group, a global firm that owns multiple specialized digital, public relations, and communications agencies serving small to medium-sized companies in the broadcast television, video, communications, and technology sectors. We’re a marketing automation and marketing agency for broadcast media and high-tech companies.
Kokoro uses Keap/Infusionsoft as its primary marketing automation tool; Cindy is a Keap Certified Partner with extensive training and experience in marketing automation campaigns, content marketing, generating leads, and direct sales. We can tie Keap into your existing systems and work on strategies and implementations with your existing sales and marketing staff, tools, and website.
A bit about Cindy
When I was a kid, my parents both worked in TV and I loved to go on basketball and hockey remotes with my Dad. Fast forward – I ended up selling and marketing hardware and software to TV stations. At this point I’ve worked in high tech for more than 20 years.
During the time I was selling and marketing equipment to TV stations, one thing I observed was that many companies were reluctant to use technology in their marketing systems because they were afraid it would make them seem impersonal. They’d always sold a certain way and felt worried that a system would change the organic way they were doing business and figured it just wouldn’t work.
However, I noticed that the really amazing companies were using systems to augment what the sales people were doing, to create success, and to help customers. I realized that really good sales and marketing systems create repeatability and success. Plus, leads and other crucial things don’t get lost.
I’ve also observed people at small and medium-sized companies working terribly hard, regularly putting in 12+ hour days. But these great people miss out on working smarter because they are too busy to stop and make their company better. I’ve seen first hand that systems can really determine the success of a company – the difference between good and great.
To see a system that is helping one of the many companies we work with right now, click here.
- Call or text us at +1 (530) 203-5703
- P.O. Box 207, Nevada City, CA 95959 USA
- P.O. Box 342, Dundee, OR 97115, +1 801.266.0077
- 1299 East 4500 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84117, +1 801.266.0077
Here’s what some of our clients are saying…