Marketing that starts sales conversations
Ever wish someone could handle your lead gen, lead follow-up, and marketing automation for you? Or get you up-to-speed, and teach you what’s really working and how to do it yourself?
Here’s how your life will be better when we work together
Unlike dated marketing methods and expensive, difficult systems, Kokoro’s services and systems give you new measurable marketing tools and marketing content that:
- Generates new leads
- Puts lead follow-up systems in place and turns leads into sales
- Stops leads from falling between the cracks
- Gives you consistent mindshare and exposure
- Shortens the sales cycle
What is the Kokoro system?
- Lifecycle Marketing Master Plan: If you had a magic wand and could change your marketing, what area would you change first? When you look at your company, what holes are in your business and where are the best opportunties? What changes would move the needle most? (See Lifecycle Marketing Master Plan here.) We’ll work together to define the goal(s) and create a plan to make it happen. What are the first couple of projects you’d want to do? Here are some favorites: get more leads, follow up on leads and contacts you already have, use webinars to get more customers, use white papers and guides to educate your customers, prioritize which prospects to call first, and more. There are 7 marketing basics that are like magic and we’ll put them to work for you!
- Your Lead Generation and Lead Follow-up: We work hard and spend money to get leads, right? Of course, we want personalized follow-up and for most of us we want to pick up the phone and call. That said, one of the most amazing things ever is to have an automated, reliable, consistent follow-up system in place that does the work even when we forget or when we get too busy. And it works in parallel with any existing sales process you have in place. You’ll love this! The fortune really IS in the follow-up!
- Tech and Content: We’ll put automated systems in place in order to deliver consistent, targeted, and efficient results. This is where marketing automation is leveraged for you (see an actual campaign here) and ensures that follow-up is happening and money is coming in while you are sleeping or while you are on the road!
What does Kokoro mean?
Kokoro means heart, mind, and spirit in Japanese. And hey, isn’t that the key to sales and marketing? When we understand our customer’s heart, what that person wants and needs, then we can make sure what we offer truly benefits that person. See our core values here.
Meet the team
While we all have many skills and hats, here are our focus areas:
Cindy Zuelsdorf – Founding partner, sales and marketing expert, marketing automation expert (link to Cindy Z’s media sheet)
Fallon Cavanagh – Project manager, marketing automation expert
Kitty Higinbotham – Writer, technical expert
Kristin Berkery – Writer, social media manager, video and graphics
Yelena Oleshkevich – Marketing automation expert
Amy Gaylord – Accounts payable and receivable
Pat Brown – Accounts payable and receivable
Who is Kokoro?
Kokoro is Cindy Zuelsdorf, the team at Kokoro, Bob Decker, Chris Lesieutre and other members of the Dundee Hills Group companies. Kokoro is part of the Dundee Hills Group, a global firm that owns multiple specialized digital, public relations, and communications agencies serving small to medium-sized companies in the broadcast television, video, communications, and technology sectors. We’re a marketing automation and marketing agency for broadcast media and high-tech companies.
Kokoro uses Keap/Infusionsoft as its primary marketing automation tool; Kokoro team members are Keap Certified Partners with extensive training and experience in marketing automation campaigns, content marketing, lead generating, lead follow-up, and direct sales. We can tie Keap into your existing systems and work on strategies and implementations with your existing sales and marketing staff, tools, and website.
A bit about Cindy
When I was a kid, my parents both worked in TV and I loved to go on basketball and hockey remotes with my Dad. Fast forward – I ended up selling and marketing hardware and software to TV stations. At this point I’ve worked in high tech for more than 20 years.
During the time I was selling and marketing equipment to TV stations, one thing I observed was that many companies were reluctant to use technology in their marketing systems because they were afraid it would make them seem impersonal. They’d always sold a certain way and felt worried that a system would change the organic way they were doing business and figured it just wouldn’t work.
However, I noticed that the really amazing companies were using systems to augment what the sales people were doing, to create success, and to help customers. I realized that really good sales and marketing systems create repeatability and success. Plus, leads and other crucial things don’t get lost.
I’ve also observed people at small and medium-sized companies working terribly hard, regularly putting in 12+ hour days. But these great people miss out on working smarter because they are too busy to stop and make their company better. I’ve seen first hand that systems can really determine the success of a company – the difference between good and great.
To see a system that is helping one of the many companies we work with right now, click here.
- Call or text us at +1 (530) 203-5703 or email us at email@example.com
- P.O. Box 207, Nevada City, CA 95959 USA
- P.O. Box 342, Dundee, OR 97115, +1 (801) 266-0077
- 1299 East 4500 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84117, +1 (801) 266-0077
Here’s what some of our clients are saying…