Have you ever wondered if your company could get hit by one of those Bitcoin ransom schemes? Or does the thought of hackers targeting you or your team keep you up at night?
The bad news is dark web nightmares like these can happen to any size business (not just huge corporations).
I just heard about a $1M company that had to pay a $38K ransom to get their customer data base and other crucial data back! No kidding!!
Sign up here: Cyber Intelligence for Your Small-Medium High Tech Businesses (free, 20-ish min)
Bad actors on the internet target even very small companies, seeking personal information about employees, phishing for customers’ logins, passwords, and credit card numbers, and aiming to fraud anyone they can get access to. Eeek!
Fallon and I had this happen to us, actually! Happy to share, if you want to hear about it.
The good news is that you can find out how to prevent cyber security breaches that affect small and medium-sized businesses on this free, 20-min, live session. Join us!!!
Sign up: Cyber Intelligence for Your Small-Medium High Tech Businesses
It will take place on Wednesday, October 4th at 1:00 p.m. Pacific/ 4:00 p.m. Eastern.
The 20-minute session will be hosted by me, Cindy Zuelsdorf, 🙂 with guest John Bellamy, CEO of DarkXposed, an Australian cyber risk intelligence monitoring solution that helps companies protect their brands, customers, and cashflow.
When you join us for the call, you’ll:
- Find out why it’s important for small-medium businesses to monitor cyber threats
- Discover how hackers gain access to a team member’s credentials, putting the entire business at risk
- Know the difference between cyber security and cyber intelligence (and why it matters)
- Get an overview of the cyber intelligence solutions options available to non-enterprise level businesses
- Understand the impact on brand and reputation a cyber attack can have for a business of any size
You do what you can to protect your business from hackers and scammers, right?
Then you’ll definitely want to join us for this LIVE! On event, that will focus on how to prevent cyber security breaches that affect small and medium sized businesses.
After the 20-minute panel discussion that will share critical information to help you protect your business and its most important assets, you’ll have the opportunity to ask your questions and get answers.