If you need to refresh your home page copy or write your next trade show description (and who doesn’t?!) check out this sweeeet (20-min) mini-workshop (Storybrand inspired!) and go through a proven messaging framework used by marketing pros.
Text the word “SalesScript” to +1 530-203-5703 to automatically get the PDF template used in the session. You’ll love it 💖
Cindy Zuelsdorf of Kokoro Marketing and Kitty Higinbotham of Wall Street Communications are your guides for this LIVE! On session. You will get a step-by-step system for your next messaging project.
|“I am trying to figure out how to talk about my company.”|
“I have this event listing I have to write…”
“Do you know how to write website copy?”
“I have to give a presentation and don’t know how to start it.”
“Is this a good way to talk about what I’m selling?”
If you’ve ever had any of these thoughts, then you gotta check this out!
This is for you if you need to refresh your home page copy or write your next trade show description. During this 20-minute mini-workshop, you’ll step through a proven messaging framework used by marketing pros. We use it! And this is inspired by Donald Miller’s Storybrand system.
- Top 2 mistakes to avoid
- Best way to define your perfect customer/client
- Best CTAs
- How to know what to write
- How to know what NOT to write
Glad you’re here. If you want to work on your messaging or branding you’re in the right place. Some of us are writing trade show descriptions for NAB right now, and all that good stuff. And I’m here with Kitty Higinbotham and we are going to get into messaging, branding and give you the framework that we actually use. And this is all inspired by Donald Miller’s Storybrand.
Cindy Zuelsdorf (Kokoro Marketing)
- We are going to give two real-life examples of messaging and branding that we put together.
- And we even have one of the companies on the call here. So I’m really excited about that. I’m sure there’ll be questions – you can jump in. You can talk during the session, and also, we can go to the rooms afterward to chat, and you can just pepper us with questions or whatever you want to do. So that’s how that will look.
- All right. Let’s get right into it.
- Kitty and I were talking yesterday about the problem and the challenge, and that’s that we just have such a big story to tell, and so many details, and how to get that wrapped up into like a succinct message that makes sense to our customers, our clients, and just tell them something that resonates and make sense to them.
- Does that sound familiar to anybody here ? Or am I the only one? Anybody… give me a Yes.
- You guys are quiet! I got a thumbs up at least…