You’re going to speak at an event (in person or virtual) or run a training event – so what’s the best way to 1) get people to your event, 2) capture their contact details, and to 3) follow-up with attendees in a reliable, consistent way? We got you!
A. Promotion and Registration Campaign
- Promote your event, tell attendees what they will get when they come. Use 3 emails, lead scoring, social media, website.
- Set up a registration page for events where you want to have people sign up.
- Send email confirmations and reminders.
B. Get Leads From Stage Campaign (for speaking gigs and presentations)
- Let your prospects text you or use a QR code to get to a form to sign up for something they’d love to have such as the latest white paper, a behind the scenes block diagram, a discounted price, or some other amazing offer.
- Automated follow-up.
- Ingterate to your CRM.
C. Lead Follow-up Campaign
- Follow up emails sent based on product or application interest (3 segments).
- If you don’t have segmentation from the show, the first email can serve as segmentation system.
- Call to action to take next step in buying process (e.g. download trial, schedule demo, download data sheet).
- Lead scoring based on engagement (if your app supports it).