We all spend a whole lot of money on trade shows! And it just makes sense to spend a fraction more for a trade show lead follow-up system that helps you to 1) get more leads, 2) drive traffic to your booth, and especially to 3) follow-up on your leads using a reliable, consistent system.
A. Promo and Book an Appointment Campaign
- Promote your trade show, what you’re showing there, and ask prospects to book an appointment with you. Use 3 emails, lead scoring, social media, website.
- Fill in a form to book appointment.
- Send email confirmation indicating appointment request is received.
B. Lead Follow-up Campaign
- Follow up emails sent based on product or application interest (3 segments).
- If you don’t have segmentation from the show, the first email can serve as segmentation system.
- Call to action to take next step in buying process (e.g. download trial, schedule demo, download data sheet).
- Lead scoring based on engagement (if your app supports it).
C. Text From Stage for Leads Campaign
- Let your prospects text you to get a valuable asset such as the latest white paper, a discounted price, or some other amazing offer.
- Automated follow-up.
- Ingterate to your CRM.
D. Automated Appointment Booking and Reminder System
- Automated system lets your prospect choose an open time (or 2) on your calendar.
- SMS and email reminders
- Integration with Google or 365 calendar
- Ingterate to your CRM