What info is your prospect craving? What do they need to learn about in order to get closer to take the next step in the buying process? Is there a technical question that 80% of your customers ask about? If so, that’s a great topic to use for your white paper, guide, ebook, or checklist (also called a lead magnet).
A. Lead Magnet Promo and Delivery
- Promote your white paper, guide, ebook, or checklist through email, on social media, and on your website. When someone signs up, use an automated system to capture their info directly into your CRM and deliver the white paper.
- Lead generation
- Engage with current prospects
B. Follow-up After Download
- Follow-up with helpful info after the download. 3 emails with additional helpful info and call to action (CTA) to take next step in the buying journey (e.g. book an appointment, download a trial, download a data sheet)
- Lead scoring based on engagement
More: Lead Magnet Creation
- If you don’t have a white paper, guide, ebook, or checklist on hand already, we can work with you to create one ($500 and up).