Without worrying about what to say, messy tech integrations, or stress…
Live webinars and virtual events are an incredible way to connect with your audience, build your list, and sell your products and services.
Webinars turn your marketing into sales. However, they are underused by marketing people and business owners for one HUGE reason.
The reason is… they are overwhelmed by the preparation, afraid to figure out what to say, and avoiding the tech involved with hosting a webinar! They aren’t doing live webinars because they are overwhelmed with the prospect of doing a webinar and just don’t know where to start. Instead, they’re doing everything else on their marketing to-do list, spinning their wheels, and yet not actually turning marketing into sales.
You know that in today’s busy workplace, a webinar can be the most effective way to communicate with prospective clients, educate them about a product or technology, and address any concerns or questions that could get in the way of further inquiry — or even a sale!
And we can’t rely on trade shows anymore, either.
But there’s a lot more to a webinar than inviting some people to join you on a conference call. Even a basic video conference can be a painful experience if the technology doesn’t work just right or if the host is poorly prepared. Unfortunately, we’ve all been on that conference call too many times!
Does this sound familiar?
Lighting so bad that it’s hard to see the speaker properly.
Audio that’s difficult to understand or just hard on the ears.
An unfocused, wandering discussion with no benefit to the attendees.
No call to action to purpose.
A glitchy webinar platform that makes participation difficult.
If you’re overwhelmed…
So, if you’re overwhelmed and trying to do way too much…If you feel like you might be working harder instead of smarter…You don’t have to feel like that anymore. I’ve discovered a brand new way to create and conduct a simple and effective live webinar…All it takes is a few simple templates and proven strategies to do this effectively. That’s it. Webinars turn marketing into sales. And I want to show you exactly how to put this to work for your business.
Imagine finishing up your marketing for the week and then heading out for the day to spend time with your family or do a little self-care, while prospects call and your sales roll in? How would your life be different if you started every single day knowing the exact steps you needed to take to bring new clients through your door? Imagine the feeling of “working” for 90 minutes and getting solid marketing results with ease.
How would your business be different if you could…
- CONFIDENTLY show up to a packed Zoom Room filled with your ideal clients ready to eat up what you have to offer.
- Know EXACTLY what to say and how to say it to get your audience primed and ready to take the next steps in the buying cycle, even if they’ve never met you before.
- EASILY introduce your products and services without the stress of figuring out email campaigns, social media marketing, and long hours on sales calls.
- Get to CELEBRATE your success and know that your marketing is working!
Introducing: webinar wiz
This webinar vault is packed with everything you need to create, host, and run a successful webinar. Webinar Wiz includes templates, swipe files, trainings, and scripts.You deserve to have engaged prospects, easy sales processes, and a completely booked-out business
Here’s what’s included…
- Master class that gives you the behind the scenes on how to plan your webinar, run your webinar, and what to do afterward. Log in and go through the self-guided, online class at your own pace, on your own schedule.
- Unlimited access to the class and bonus material for 1 year, watch at your convenience (approx. 1 hour), self-guided course.
- Webinar Wiz Guided Workbook to complete during the class so that you walk away with a solid plan for your webinar
- Plus Bonuses! Webinar Wiz Templates we use for our clients now, Webinar Wiz Tech PDF that gives you details on the equipment and tech we use for our webinars and with clients, and more.
Whether you’re planning your first webinar or your next webinar, you’ll get what you need from the Webinar Wiz System to create a stellar experience for your prospects, customers, for you, and your company.
You’ll learn exactly what to do:
Before your webinar
Purpose, planning, goal setting
- Deciding what topic you want to share and how it will benefit your audience
- The “WIIFM” consideration
- Setting goals, deciding on your call to action
- Logistics, webinar platform, registration, reminders
During your webinar
Making it a success!
- The presentation
- How to get people to participate
- Should you use a script?
- Guides, worksheets, downloads
- Deliver your call to action
- What about Q&A?
After your webinar
- Personalized follow-up
- Was it a success?
Why should you trust me?
- I don’t just teach this stuff; I actually do it. I use this EXACT system and templates for myself and for the companies we do webinars for. It has been through revision after revision and has been responsible for over six figures in income.
- I’m not JUST a marketing geek. I am an automation expert and strategist and have been working in my space for a lot of years … I developed the Webinar Wiz System because I’ve seen what others are doing out there and it just doesn’t work.
- Believe me. I’m a GOOD human. A little weird to say it here but I’m for doing what I say I’ll do, and for understanding the heart, mind, and spirit of of our clients and partners. I’m proof that it’s 110% possible to have the dream life that you envisioned when you started your business.
This is for you if you know you need to do a webinar, but feel a bit overwhelmed, don’t know what to say or are not sure what to do next …
- Run or star in a great webinar, even if you’ve never done one before
- Find out what tech tools work the best
- Get people to come to your webinar
- Leverage the webinar content and get the most out of it for the coming year and beyond
- Control the pace and flow of conversation to keep the audience engaged
- Capture valuable information about participants and their concerns and interests
- Generate high-quality video that adds credibility – and is valuable for future brand promotion
- Develop relationships with participants and lay the foundation for ongoing communication
- Get marketing and sales results
- Leverage the best alternative to trade shows now
I’ve consolidated input from seasoned pros from across the industry, as well as from longtime experts in broadcast and production, to create a straightforward plan for setting up the webinar, drawing a quality audience, and priming participants to engage meaningfully in the event.
In addition to walking you through the secrets to managing your speaker and guests throughout the presentation and Q&A, I’ll share with you some proven follow-up techniques my clients have used to turn a webinar into a sales win.
If you want a solid plan that encompasses the “before,” “during,” and “after” elements of running a great webinar, this class is for you! You’ll find out how to put on a professional event while minimizing technical headaches and eliminating the many unknown factors that cause promising webinars to tank.
This is the perfect time to jump in! Take action now and build the skills you need to put on webinars that will boost your clients’ profile among prospective clients. Don’t miss out! Invest in yourself – you deserve it! (Don’t rely on someone else to give you the skills you need or to cover your education expenses.) Learn the systems that really work so you can have successful webinars and turn them into a vehicle for your long-term sales success.
P.S. Still not sure? I’m giving you a 100% money back guarantee. If you watch the 1 hour module, download the guide, do the work, but don’t think your investment was worth it, call me and I’ll refund your money.
P.P.S. One other thought… if you went to a trade show and had the undivided attention of 20 or 50 or 100 people for 20 to 40 minutes, you might feel that that was a great day, right? You can get that NOW with your next webinar! Don’t miss out! Sign up now. See you inside…